Let’s start with a breakdown of the anatomy of a GG Bailey custom car mat.
- Carpet. All GG Bailey carpets are high-quality carpets that are resistant to stains. You can choose from 13 beautiful colors.
- Edging. You have two elegant choices for the edges of your mat. Serging is a stitched yarn edge, and binding is a smooth fabric edge.
- Heel pad. The heel pad is an extra-thick carpeted circle or round-edged rectangle that protects your mat from wear and tear where it needs it the most.
- Embroidery. Our personalized embroideries are available in four styles — Block, Script, Script Monogram and Block Monogram — and many color choices that are directly embroidered into the carpet.
- Backing. All of our car floor mats have a special Open Cell Foam backing that we have exclusively designed to prevent car floor mat movement.
- Retention System. Our patented Mat-Loc™ clips are included in every car floor mat order, and are only available through GG Bailey. We provide two clips; one for the front driver floor mat and one for the passenger side floor mat.
While I’m designing mats for Batman and Speed Racer, you can design your own floor mats! Just select your car’s make, model and year, and click on “Design Your Mats™.”
If you prefer, we can apply an embroidered logo instead of embroidering a monogram or message directly on the mat. Choose from various brand logos or pick one of our designs that captures your personality.
All of our car floor mats have a special Open Cell Foam backing that we have exclusively designed to prevent mat movement. When your car mat stays in place, it keeps you safe.
Our patented Mat-Loc™ clips are included in most car floor mat orders, and are only available through GG Bailey. If your car has a built-in retention system (like grommets or clips), we’ll make sure the mat accommodates your car’s system.
Now you’re ready to design your own mat. Which options will you choose?